Sales Floor Assistant
As the Sales Floor Assistant, you are accountable for driving customer service to achieve profitable sales growth by leading and engaging associates, managing company merchandise standards and execution, training and developing associates and executing sales building programs.
Areas of Responsibility
- Customer Service & Sales – Models and holds team accountable for delivering outstanding customer service. Actively listens to customer issues to resolve problems. Demonstrates WORTH behaviors consistently. Partners with other team members when additional support is needed.
- Door to Floor / Restock / RFID & Inventory – Works with Merchandise Supervisor to plan upcoming merchandise placement plans. Contributes to merchandise receipt and reverse logistics processes. Assists with the execution of inventory processes (cycle counts, system uploads, stock ledger, Radio Frequency Identification Scans, etc.). Contributes to the Shoe on Display restocking process, including mismates and stockroom organization. Contributes to the restock program to identify replenishment opportunities.
- SET / Visual / Environment – Assists with the SET processes by planning floor moves, placing graphics, and executing visual detailing based on company guidance. Identifies sell-through opportunities and remerchandise the selling floor to increase rate of sale. Helps oversee and maintain all fitting room and sales floor recovery processes to ensure a clean and organized store environment. Contributes to the execution of visual elements to support merchandising statements. Responsible for stockroom maintenance.
- Omnichannel (SVG 2-3 only) – Assists with the jcp.com process including jcp.com orders and aged and undelivered orders/returns as needed. Contributes to Buy Online Pick Up In Store and Ship from Store processes as needed.
- General Operations – Contributes to Merchandise Transfer Out (MTO), Return to Vendor and Return to Warehouse activities. Assists with the Defective MTO (DMTO) process ensuring proper and timely execution of all DMTO’s to ensure integrity of inventory and prevent shrink. Participates in annual inventory processes.
- Performance Standards – Supports company shrink and safety initiatives. Consistently meets established performance standards for the role, including (but not limited to) product and service sales, customer service, profit, productivity, and attendance.
Education / Experience Requirements
Must be 18 years of age
Customer Service experience
How to Apply