As the Omnichannel Associate you are accountable for contributing to profitable sales growth by executing Enterprise Fulfillment and jcp.com activities and strategies to include Customer Service & Sales, Enterprise Fulfillment, jcp.com operations, and general operations
Areas of Responsibility
- Customer Service & Sales – Greets and assists customers in finding products, delivering outstanding customer service; demonstrates customer service behaviors consistently; actively listens to customer issues in a calm and agreeable manner to resolve problems; actively promotes company products and services; partners with team members effectively.
- Enterprise Fulfillment – Monitors the Enterprise Fulfillment systems application, picks merchandise orders, and acknowledges completion in the system; accurately packs orders in accordance with packaging requirements and timelines; completes all Ship from Store and Buy Online Pickup in Store activities in a timely manner
- jcp.com Operations – Researches jcp.com order shortages/overages and completes shipment check-in; completes order binning and system reporting to complete the jcp.com processes; assists with overall organization and maintenance of jcp.com stock area; processes jcp.com order deliver and return transactions on the register
- General Operations – Partners with Merchandise Associates/Assistants to replenish store and/or takes personal action to replenish products from inventory; Participates in annual inventory process
- Performance Standards – Consistently meets established performance standards; including but not limited to: shrink and safety initiatives, Omnichannel, customer service, profit, productivity, and attendance.
Education / Experience Requirements
To achieve success at JCPenney, associates in this role will possess the following:
- Work experience- Minimum 1-2 years
- Education- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience preferred; HS degree or equivalent is required
- Results – Solves problems and makes smart decisions that drive sales, profit and customer service; executes work effectively and efficiently; holds self accountable to a high standards to achieve results; adapts quickly to changing situations with energy and a positive attitude
- Ownership – Provides great customer service; cooperates and builds positive, inclusive and respectful relationships; takes accountability for own actions and outcomes
- Intensity – Proactively finds ways to improve the customer experience; shows the confidence and courage to do what is right; takes action with energy and urgency
How to Apply