Adhere to and practice the company’s service standards with each customer. Meet both sales and work goals as directed by members of store management, while meeting the Policies and Procedures set by the Company. Lead other team members in your store by being an example in the accuracy and completeness of your work. Together work toward the common goals of presenting the store, its merchandise, and yourselves to the customer in the best possible light. Control cash and maintain accuracy of sales transactions. Process all sales and POS terminal transactions through the POS terminal in accordance with policy and procedure, and maintain strict control of all monies and sales documentation.
Areas of Responsibility
- Create an excellent shopping experience for our customers through awareness and company service standards.
Positive attitude, willingness to serve and well informed.
Sales and assistance
Promotion of company rewards program and others business initiatives.
- Maintain awareness of all current sales promotions.
- Maintain merchandise presentation.
Ensure stock is well arranged and merchandised properly.
Maintain cleanliness and organization of all areas within the store.
- Develop and maintain necessary product knowledge and fitting skills.
- Maintain an awareness of Loss Prevention concerns involving customers and staff members.
- Participate in physical inventories, assist in shipping and receiving merchandise and participate in merchandise placement on the sales floor when needed.
- When performing cashier functions all sales will be processed in accordance with existing policy and procedure. All shoes will be checked for mates.
- Process all sales and POS terminal transactions in accordance with policy and procedure.
Education / Experience Requirements
Interpersonal skills necessary to deal effectively with external contacts (primarily customers) and with all levels of employees.
Basic communication (both verbal and non-verbal), organization, and math skills.
Experience in retail sales, preferably specialty retail or footwear.
Basic knowledge of the policies and procedures.
Basic visual merchandising skills and an understanding of the Store Presentation Standards.
How to Apply