Part Time Assistant Manager
The assistant store manager is results driven. They are highly self-motivated and use successful KPI’s as their driver. They are extremely detail-oriented and ambitious with a high sense of integrity. They level set their own performance using company and personal goals, while always keeping the customer at the forefront of every decision.
Assistant Store Manager is required to work a minimum of 40 hours per week.
Areas of Responsibility
Follow-up and help Manager with the everyday running of the store.
Achieve store goals by driving sales through visual merchandising, market events, and customer experience.
Executes markdowns, shipping, receiving and cash control with accuracy.
Ensures associates are knowledgeable, helpful and able to efficiently carry-out store operations.
Coaches and influences Part Time Associates and fellow field managers to achieve a common goal or change a behavior.
Education / Experience Requirements
- EDUCATION - High school education is required. Some college preferred.
- RETAIL EXPERIENCE - 1 years experience in a retail management role.
- SUPERVISOR / MANAGERIAL EXPERIENCE - 1 year management experience preferred
- Stand for up to 8 hours
- Carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb and balance on ladders
- Bend at the waist
- Lift up to 40 pounds
- Kneel and squat on the ground
- Reach above the shoulder frequently